Roman glass cosmetic Balsamarium-Lacrimarium, silver-gilt Ligula, silver bracelet
Ancient Lot of Roman glass cosmetic Balsamarium-Lacrimarium, silver-gilt Ligula and silver bracelet. Circa II - III century A. Measuring of Glass Balsamarium is - 137 x 65 mm. And bronze Ligula is - 173 mm. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact with me!
Every Reasonable Offers will be Accepted! The item "Roman glass cosmetic Balsamarium-Lacrimarium, silver-gilt Ligula, silver bracelet" is in sale since Sunday, January 24, 2021.
This item is in the category "Collectibles\Decorative Collectibles\Other Decorative Collectibles". The seller is "browncoffe" and is located in Europe. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Style: Roman
- Age: 2nd / 3rd century AD
- Primary Material: Silver, Glass
- Material: Glass - Silver- Gilt
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Provenance: Ownership History Available
- Color: Silver, Glass
- Brand: Unbrand
- Era: Ancient
- Country/Region of Origin: Unknown